The STRAPLESS 3 has been manufactured according to the motto "As much as necessary, as little as possible". This means that the ultra-light harness is reduced to the essential elements. Thanks to the comfortable leg straps and the upright sitting position, which prevents an unpleasant tipping backwards with a heavy rucksack, the STRAPLESS 3 is particularly comfortable to fly, despite its streamlined design.
The STRAPLESS 3 is not only easy to build, but also easy to handle: It is equipped with lightweight shoulder straps that allow it to be held perfectly before take-off, even without a rucksack. The Getup system is then closed and the glider is simply and safely attached with the EASY CONNECT SYSTEM LIGHT - and off you go!
Square, practical, perfect ...
The STRAPLESS 3 comes in a lightweight ADVANCE carry bag and can be folded compactly in just a few steps. With its flat volume, it will fit into any rucksack, however small. Practical too: the speedkit is already pre-assembled.
The brand ADVANCE has always been synonymous with quality, innovation and attention to detail.
As pioneers in the world of paragliding, they have always been in tune with the pilots. With Swiss precision, their glider models meet the highest demands and are refined year after year.
Absolute quality and reliability, both in the air and in their services.
The light harness par excellence, the one that lets you swallow the difference in altitude and reach the summits, the thong is the benchmark harness for all mountain lovers. This harness with waders slips into the bottom of the bag to take up minimal space and weigh less.
Who flies in a thong?
Sought after for its great lightness (with a record weight of 99g for Ozone's F*light!!), the string harness is mainly used by paragliding enthusiasts. hiking flights paragliding, the daring high-mountain pilots who practice the paralpinismIt can also be used for tandem paragliding, thanks to its compact size! Its 2 independent pulleys mean that some of the harnesses can also be used for ski flying. Speedriding and speedflying appreciate the freedom of movement provided by this type of harness.
How to choose your thong?All Strings are flexible harnessesWithout a chainring, with few adjustments. They are minimalist, but with so many people practising them, they specialise and accessorise. Depending on your paragliding style, you'll be able to find the one that's right for you:
- the simple thong: these waders, commonly known asStrings"are the essence of a harness: they're what's left when you've taken everything off. A harness-type design with thin straps, two padded seats, a minimalist chest strap and few adjustments, they offer the sensation of flying in total freedom... The reserve parachute is positioned ventrally, in a dedicated pocket, and is connected either to the main carabiners or to the shoulders, depending on the model. A light speed system can be fitted using ceramic rings or small pulleys. The adjustments are more or less elaborate, as these are mainly flights in a seated position.
- Reversible harnesses: Most harnesses with leg straps can now be combined with a rucksack, when it is not sewn in as standard, to become a "reversible" harness. reversible harness for excellent carrying capacity and even greater compactness for your trekking equipment. With a flick of the wrist, the bag turns over and releases the leg straps from your harness. With capacities ranging from 50l to 70l, they can accommodate both light gliders and standard-size paragliders, giving you even greater access to rando flying.
- airbags: almost all thongs can now be combined with an airbag. subcutaneous airbageasily removableIt also doubles as a container pocket for your reserve parachute. So you can prolong the pleasure and fly your paraglider in complete safety.
- cocoons: Some string harnesses offer a removable coverleg, allowing bivouac flights or long-distance flights. In these cases, a reserve chest strap is recommended.
- Speedriding: The freedom of movement provided by independent rudders is perfectly suited to ski flying. Waders should be more padded and thicker fabric should be used to resist repeated rubbing. There's also a small zipped pocket for a quick-fit bag to stow your paraglider in during the ascent. More plush than a high-altitude string harness, it will be comfortable and offer several adjustments.
The STRING harness has gone beyond its primary function to become a real Swiss Army knife for paragliders who love the mountains and long flights of fancy.These are intelligent harnesses that can be adapted to suit your needs.Come and try it out!
We're extremely lucky to be located opposite our favourite playground: the mountains... Come and see us in the shop, where a wide range of ultra-light harnesses awaits you! And once you've made your choice on the gantry, head straight out to try it out in real life - it's only a 40-minute walk from the Planfait showground... :)